Video Course Introduction (6:55)
The relationship of close companions produces its own stress. But it also has the unique potential to put stress in its place. When we become allies in facing and managing our stress, we ratchet up our ability to make stress work for us rather than against us.
By the end of this course you will:
- Become more aware of the reality and sources of stress in your life
- Gain clarity about the effects of stress - physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, and spiritually
- Develop skills and healthy habits for managing stress personally and relationally.
- Become more adept and understanding of supporting your partner as they manage their stress.
- Become more effective at asking for and receiving support from your partner as you manage your stress.
- Gain collaborative skills for dealing with shared stress.