Meet Charlie and Linda Bloom
Linda Bloom, LCSW and Charlie Bloom, MSW have been married since 1972. Trained as psychotherapists and relationship counselors, they have worked with individuals, couples, groups,
and organizations since 1975.
They have lectured and taught at learning institutes throughout the USA, including the Esalen Institute, the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, the California Institute for Integral Studies, the Meridian University, John F. Kennedy University, the Crossings, Omega institute, the Institute for Transpersonal Psychology, University of California at Berkeley Extension Program, the Hoffman Institute, and the World Health Organization.
They have offered seminars throughout the world, including China, Japan, Indonesia, Denmark, Sweden, India, Brazil,
and many other locations.
- Conditions and Practices that Promote Great Sex (29:35)
- Making Love All The Time (28:18)
- Keeping Sexual Passion Alive (30:50)
- Surprising Findings About Married Sex That You May Not Know About (16:08)
- Love & Good Sex Aren't Always Enough to Affair Proof Marriage (29:43)
- Is There Marital Life After An Affair (30:45)
- Lovemaking Can Be Transformative (30:30)